C19 Urgent Information
Parents- the situation is changing rapidly with regards to C19 in London. Visit this tab regularly as we will be adding work for your children, school updates and health and welfare information.
Parents- please find these work packs produced by Islington for children to complete at home.
Help to login from home LGFL login from home for pupils
Support and Guidance
- If you are interested in local help for supporting you and your children please see the link below: https://newingtongreen.org/
- This guidance has some useful information on managing well being in this crisis- even though the ideas came from Hong Kong! Response Coronavirus
- Here is a great resource / social story to go through with your children explaining what the virus is. CoronaVirus Slide for kids.pdf
- Free ebooks and audiobooks for at home World book
- Free Carters Yard Phonics access for families Carters Phonics
- Free resource from Oxford Owl
Games and Activities
- You can join the face book page; ‘Family lockdown tips and ideas’. This is a page for parents and it is full of tried and tested ideas, games and activities.
- Instagram also has, ‘fiveminutemum’ it has easy fun games for parents to play with their young children.
The grid below provides suggestions for top digital resources to support learning in different subject areas.
|Computing top 5||English top 5||Hist-Geog top 5|
|Maths top 5||Music top 5||PE top 5|
|PSHE top 5||Science top 5||Spanish top 5|